1. While placing an order, the Client selects the preferred payment method.
2. The GirlandaSwietlna.pl online shop accepts the following payment methods:
Payment in advance:
- Payment via the Paypal* platform - international payment system
- Payment via the Przelewy24 platform - online payment (only within Poland)
- Bank transfer to the bank account of the GirlandaSwietlna.pl shop
Data on the owner of the bank account: IT Gastro Mariusz Pacholski, Karpińskiego 10A/18 Street, 81-173 Gdynia, Poland
PKO BP, bank account no.:
- Money paid to the courier (only within Poland), in the case of choosing the „cash on delivery option”.
- In cash or via credit card, in the case of e-mail orders and direct goods collection at: Girlanda Swietlna, Zofii Nałkowskiej 22 Street, 81-597 Gdynia, Poland, Phone no.: +48736812848. Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.;
3. In some specific cases, the owner of the Shop may opt for different payment methods and forms.
4. In the case of payment via credit card by using the Paypal or Przelewy24 platform, data on Client’s credit card are not sent to the owner of the shop. The owner receives a proof of payment only. Such an operation is the guarantee of personal data safety.
* PayPal is a leading international payment system which allows for safe credit card payments (without disclosing key financial information) on the Internet in over 190 countries. Payments can be made by means of credit cards made by VISA and MASTERCARD, as well as VISA ELECTRON and VISA GOLD debit cards. More info on PayPal can be found at: http://www.paypal.com